Versatile Blogger Award
(Even though you just got my blog from the goodreads group, thank you nonetheless.)
1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
I nominate this people (not necessary new to blogging 'cause I don't know that much bloggers):
1. Cecilie (Little Miss Cucie and her Readings)
2. Jayvee (Writer for Misfits)
3. sam (Books and Chocolates)
4. Marc (The Curious Book)
5. Anette Fabre (Anette the Wicked)
6. Godwin (Machination of Muddled Mind)
7. Nichole (Forsaken Books)
8. Jennifer (Asterisk Pearl)
9. Heather (Heather Reviews)
10. Aila & Angela (One Way or An Author)
11. Sophie (Seamless Reader)
12. Shannon (Adventures of a teenage Bookworm)
13. Eduardo (Booming Books)
14. Amanda (Little Miss Reader)
15. Leanne (All Write-y Then...)
Now, for the 10 random facts:
2. I don't eat [vegetable] salads. I don't really like vegetables, much to my parent's dismay.
3. I'm an engineering student. An upcoming third year engineering student at 18. Woooohoo. What a catch!
4. I don't smoke nor do I drink alcoholic beverages. But I like to think I'm not a party pooper because of that.
5. My favorite movie (franchise) is Fast and Furious [franchise].
6. My favorite book is Can You Promise Me Spring? By Alison pirot, which is grossly underrated.
7. I'm not good in eye contact. I feel like my eyes are crossing when I look at someone's eyes.
8. I don't really text or call. Most of the times, I don't have "load," as we call it, so I only need it for updates. I have two phones, one with personal contacts and one with installed apps stuff. The phone I'm talking about here is the first phone. The texts I get was from telemarketers, anyway.
9. Some of my celebrity crushes: Tom Holland, Ashton Kutcher, Justin Timberlake, Paul Walker, Andrew Garfield, Jensen Ackles, Kit Harrington, And many, many, more.
10. I don't like shopping clothes. I literally want to cry because I can't pick clothes I want to buy.