Waiting on Wednesday (#5): The Boy Most Likely To
'Waiting on' Wednesday is a weekly feature/meme created by Breaking the Spine. This is basically for the books that we've been anticipating.
Expected publication date: August 18th 2015
Synopsis (from Goodreads)
Tim Mason was The Boy Most Likely To:
- find the liquor cabinet blindfolded
- need a liver transplant
- drive his car into a house
Alice Garrett was The Girl Most Likely To:
- well, not date her little brother’s baggage-burdened best friend, for starters.
For Tim, it wouldn’t be smart to fall for Alice. For Alice, nothing could be scarier than falling for Tim. But Tim has never been known for making the smart choice, and Alice is starting to wonder if the “smart” choice is always the right one. When these two crash into each other, they crash hard.
Then the unexpected consequences of Tim’s wild days come back to shock him. He finds himself in a situation that isn’t all it appears to be, that he never could have predicted . . . but maybe should have.
And Alice is caught in the middle.
Told in Tim’s and Alice’s distinctive, disarming, entirely compelling voices, this return to the world of My Life Next Door is a story about failing first, trying again, and having to decide whether to risk it all once more.
There are probably three main reasons why I can't wait for this book to come out.
1. This is a companion novel to My Life Next Door. Even though I was unsure with the said book, I think that this book would be better.
2. I adore Huntley Fitzpatrick.
3. I like contemporary romance. And that synopsis! *rainbow puking*
What about you, what are you currently waiting on?