The Book Blogger Test (Book Tag)
My blog is almost all blog tours and stuff so I decided that it's time to widen the horizon (😂😂😂) of my blog. I happen to saw this tag on Anj's blog and I decided I wanted to do this, too. I was not explicitly tagged but it says it was tagged to everyone who wants to do this tag, so yeah.
1. Love triangles - Two boys fighting for the love of one girl and vice versa? OR the girl likes one boy and then she likes another (and vice versa), like, girl, pick one and be content. I am so over this. I've read enough books with this trope. Maybe a twist to this wouldn't be so bad.
2. Whiny protagonists - I mean who would love them?
3. Insta-love - Who believes this sh*t? Love at first sight? Uhm, no. I'm a huge fan of romance books but this is where I draw the line. Love takes time, it does not happen when you first saw him/her. I would rather believe the best friend falls in love with each other. That's a more plausible case than this.
DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT READING SPOT
I could read anywhere. I literally mean, anywhere. At school, vehicle, home? Everywhere at all. I'm pretty good at blocking out noises BUT my friends/relatives should not be with me when I read. I'm quite talkative, you see. I would most likely talk your ears out than read.
TELL US THREE BOOK CONFESSIONS.
1. Popular series that I've no interest in picking up anytime soon: Harry Potter series, Percy Jackson series (I stopped reading this but I've read until the third book), The Selection series (I have all the books but I've only read until The One),
2. The only non-fiction I'll read (right now, anyway) would be anything that's connected to WW2.
3. I'd pick funny guys over bad boys everytime.
WHAT WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED DURING A BOOK?
Does this mean when? I'm not really sure but I think during Underwater by Marisa Reichardt. I've read the book early January, I think? So that's five months since I've read it but that book still guts me whenever I remember it. It was just such an amazing, wonderful, emotional book.
HOW MANY BOOKS ARE ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE?
I moved all the books from my bedside table to my "TBR" shelf but if I remember correctly, the books are around ten? That's not counting the books I've bought that should've went there in my bedside table.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SNACK TO EAT WHILE YOU’RE READING?
I don't eat snacks when I am reading. I am so clumsy, it wouldn't surprise me if I'll accidentally spill something on my book, so, nope. No snack, this time!
NAME THREE BOOKS YOU WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE.
I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi
What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi
I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
See what I did there? I could not pick just three books. That's like picking what senses I like.
SHOW US A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVOURITE BOOKSHELF OR YOUR CASE
Pardon me if I skip this one.
WRITE HOW MUCH BOOKS MEAN TO YOU IN JUST THREE WORDS.
Like, a lot? (Pretty clever ain't it? 😂😂😂)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST READING SECRET?
Not really a big secret, but I literally judge a book by its cover. I would pick a book with pretty cover then read it. I would not, most of the time, read the synopsis. I like being surprise with what happened with the book, no matter how nasty or good it was.